September 12, 2011

Suave Dry Shampoo

click on image
I get emails from Freebies 4 Moms for tons of free samples and coupons. I recommend signing up if you're into free things. Suave Dry Shampoo is one of my reasons why. A few weeks ago, I got an email about Suave's free samples, so I just sent my address and got my order this weekend! The package had men's body wash, something else, and dry shampoo (obviously, there's a favorite here). I have been hearing about this stuff and seeing DIY stuff on Pinterest, I've also heard about the baby powder tricks for greasy hair. This sample was the first I ever tried of any of that.

I was really excited to see how quickly it worked!! This is why I'm posting about it - it is one of my new favorite things. I was amazed how quickly it worked, too! I had some wet hair from washing my face and even that hair dried within seconds. Hopefully there's nothing radioactive in this stuff.



My reaction was very much similar to this woman's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment