October 26, 2011

My new plan

I have a plan to illustrate a book. I need help from readers, though. 

Please send to me ONE SENTENCE. 

These pieces will be dedicated to the girls who don't know what to do with their lives. 

Please send them sentences with ideas of opportunities, encouraging thoughts, empathetic feelings, or advice and you will be helping at least a few girls get new plans.


I'll post the illustrations as I receive the sentences.


Thanks plan-creators. 

see the "My Plan" page for the illustrations

4 comments:

  1. Embrace situations which confront your past, for only by confronting your past can you better control your future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "When a person that one loves is in the world and alive and well . . . then to miss them is only a new flavor, a salt sharpness in experience." (Winifred Holtby)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My "sentence" (a haiku that I wrote in 2005):

    nail polish scruples:
    sick of dance partners smashing
    my pretty toenails.
    ...
    or

    when the sun hit your eyes i was
    blinded and i
    thought i should clutter your mind
    with something fake to remember me by

    ReplyDelete