November 4, 2011

Paint chip art

This past week, as I mentioned in my "No Worries" post, I have been busy with activities, like a Crafts Night. I got to teach paint chip art!

After trying it out for the first time.... it's awesome! I was able to order 500 free paint chips from Benjamin Moore and VistaPrint. It was even so awesome that the order came within 3-5 days. I love when mail comes fast.

One thing I also did was research about paint chip art. I found that some stores you need to pay for them, so just ask! Also, one article mentioned multiple people asking paint companies if it was okay to use paint chips for art. The paint companies replied with an "A-Okay," but they asked that if you are making art with the paint chips, do not sell the pieces. I think that's fair enough, so keep that in mind!

So here's what I made!




Picture to use when decorating for Valentines Day, or it could be a postcard.

A gift tag (without ribbon)

Christmas card

Fall garland, which I really love.



You can get more ideas searching through Piinterest. There was one girl who had an entire board for paint chip art!

This was the main pin I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment