November 4, 2011

Head wear

Thanks to an awesome new friend, I've had a sewing machine sitting on my kitchen table beckoning me. I am so exciting and anxious to make things - so grateful for her letting me borrow it. Fortunately, I also got a handful of free old clothes from that Crafts Night that I have been using for material.

Someday I will get my own sewing machine and more material like my sister... and I will have a wonderful grand old time..... again.

Recently I have had a fun time making....
A braided head band from an old t-shirt


using this pin






And I've made a little bag out of the same t-shirt
(sorry I don't have a picture right now... the Pinterest pictures always look better anyways)



And tonight I made this ear warmer from an old sweater!
(which I am currently wearing)



I used this pin (p.s. I LOVE her blog)



HAPPY FALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment