November 4, 2011

No Worries

This week has been a little crazy, especially since last week. I am an activities coordinator and it sure got busy with a Pinterest Night, Halloween Party, Crafts Night, preparing for a Christmas Party, etc.

There are many details, but I should probably spend that time studying for my final exams and save your ears from complaints - who wants to read those anyway?

I want to also let readers know that I've still got illustrations I've been working on and they will be posted soon. I've also got several pins I've used and things I've recently created that I will post, too!

Some other exciting news: I've been invited to put art up in a theatre here, which would be fun to do! I am also planning to submit art to auction next spring. I bought more supplies yesterday and have started planning, so I am crossing my fingers that I'll work hard enough to have success in that.


Anyway, please keep sending sentences and checking for my updates. I love the comments I have been getting on here and on Facebook. I appreciate you, friends and family!


Have a happy Friday!

p.s.
I want to promote this cool blogger I just found: http://deliacreates.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment