April 5, 2012

Now Introducing...

THE NOT-QUITE-GOOD-ENOUGHS ALBUM

Thanks to the permission of a great friend, I've finally created a "blooper/humor" album.
Honestly, one of my greatest joys of photography is the pictures that no one else sees. I love funny pictures and I laugh pretty easily. Mr. W. will always here me giggling every now and then at a picture or two when I'm sifting through my pictures and find someone with one eye closed or hair in his/her face. 
These are the kind of photos that are very worthy of memes and blackmail, but I don't share them out of respect for the person. 
This will all change now.
With permission from clients (or very very close and funny friends) I will be able to share some of my moments of joy with my fans. 

So far it's just funny editing, like in this one:


No comments:

Post a Comment